What You Will Need:
- 1 Tea Bag
- Nail File
- Base Coat
- Opaque Nail Colour
How to Fix Your Nail:
- To patch things up, pick up a nail file like essence studio nails file and remove any rough edges around the break.
- Follow with your favourite base coat. I love essence protecting base coat.
- Empty the tea bag, and use a pair of nail scissors to cut a strip large enough to cover the broken portion.
- While the base coat is still slightly wet, press the strip of tea bag paper over the split, and swipe two or three additional coats on top.
- Allow the nail to dry, then conceal everything with an opaque nail colour like essence colour & go in nude it and you're done!
To find all my favourite essence nail products, visit your local drug store or Clicks Pharmacy.