It's been a little over 1 year since I moved from Cape Town to Johannesburg, and my skin still hasn't adjusted favourably to the atmosphere. Winter is officially here and my face is still feeling super dry and looking dull. When Kiehl's South Africa and Beauty Bulletin asked me to take part in their #ChangeYourSkin 28 Day Challenge, I immediately jumped at the chance. I've been a fan of Kiehl's hair products for many years now, but this was my chance to really focus in on their amazingly formulated skin care products and bring the results to you!
- Use the three provided Kiehl's Serums
- Document the results
- To combat dull skin, signs of ageing and uneven skin tone and texture.
- Improves the overall appearance of skin’s plumpness, and smoothes the look of fine lines and skin texture
- Utilizes next generation serum-to-liquid technology to intensively hydrate skin’s deepest surface layers. This serum works to correct age-related dehydration, while re-plumping the skin and smoothing fine lines and rough texture.
- Clearly Corrective™ dark spot solution is the first Kiehl's serum that promotes youthful clarity while helping to reduce the appearance of dark spots, discolourations and hyperpigmentation.
- See visible results in just 8 weeks!
- - 87% of women clinically demonstrated more even skin tone.
- - 89% of women clinically demonstrated a reduction in dark spot intensity.
- One night. A few drops. Younger-looking skin by morning.
- Replenishes skin with moisture
- 99.8% Naturally Derived Ingredients
- Helps to recover radiance by morning
- Recyclable glass bottle, dropper and plastic squeeze top in a protective 100% recycled board carton
My Current Skin:
|Before Kiehl's #ChangeYourSkin 28 Day Challenge|
Buy Your Own Products!
The good news is that there isn't a reason to feel left out of the challenge. For this week only (June 20th - June 24th), when you purchase two of the three #SuperSerums, you will get the third one free! This offer is valid at all participating Kiehl's stores. So get your coins together and #ChangeYourSkin !
Stay tuned for my weekly check-ins on my experience with these three products. I can't wait to change my skin with these #SuperSerums.