Wednesday, May 22, 2013
Garlic In Your Nail Polish
• Clear nail polish
• One clove of garlic
1) Mince your clove of garlic into very small, fine pieces.
2) Remove some of your clear nail polish from its bottle, so that there's room for the garlic. If your bottle is completely full, the garlic will cause it to overflow, creating a sticky (and smelly) mess.
3) Add your finely minced garlic to the clear nail polish bottle. Allow the garlic to sit in the bottle for seven to 10 days.
4) Paint your nails with the clear nail polish. Your nails should now look and feel stronger.
5) Repeat once to twice a week
• • • •Tips & Warnings• • • •
The nails may smell potent for the first day, so don't strengthen your nails with this method before doing anything important.
Use gloves when washing the dishes. :)
Leave your comments in the section below.
Let's Make It A Beautiful Life!!!