Dry and cracking lips are never on trend as far as I'm concerned. Once in a while it's important to give your lips a nice scrub to reveal soft skin. Why not whip up your own lip scrub that tastes and feels good?
Good Beauty Diaries Cinnamon Lip Scrub
- 1 tablespoon fine-grain brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of coconut oil
- Dash of cinnamon (optional)
- Mix ingredients in a small bowl until it forms a pasty consistency. Warm the coconut oil if it's gone solid.
- Gently massage lips and lip lines with the lip scrub mixture in circular motions.
- Rinse with warm water.
- Licking your lips is also perfectly acceptable!
- Use the remaining on the back of your hands or store in an air-tight container for up to two weeks.
- Follow up with an SPF moisturizing lip balm.
Do you exfoliate your lips on a regular basis? Let us know in the comment section below!
It's a Beautiful Life!!!