Google Analytics

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Winter Body Care With Unilever

Winter can really wreak havoc on your skin if you're not careful. That's why I'm happy to show you all that Unilever SA (South Africa) has in store for your skin this winter season. The below products are my personal favorites, and at any given moment they will be in my cupboard.

Dove
Deeply Nourishing
Beauty Shower Cream
As far as I'm concerned, Dove body washes are the most gentle and skin moisturizing cleansers on the market. I grew up with the beauty bars, and now that I'm a grown woman, I've transitioned to the body washes. Winter or summer this is in the shower.

Dove Intensive
Nourishment Body Lotion
I actually keep this exact bottle in my night stand by the bed. Sometimes your legs or arms will feel dry before bed, and it's so easy for me to squeeze a dollop of cream into the palm of my hand and give my skin a touch of moisture. Excellent stuff!




Vaseline


From left to right: Lightly Fragranced Cream, Cocoa Glow Cream, Dry Skin Repair Cream, Aloe Soothe Cream, Fragrance Free

I've used all of these creams and their all really great, but my current favorites are the dry skin repair, aloe soothe and cocoa glow. I love to use these creams right after a shower or bath when my skin is still damp. The thick cream locks in the moisture and leaves my skin shiny, soft and supple.

Healthy Hand and Nail Lotion
If you don't have a good hand cream in your hand bag then you don't know what you're missing. All the washing of your hands that you should be doing throughout the day will leave your hand, nails and cuticles looking and feeling crusty. This this Vitamin E containing hand cream sorts your dry situation out very quickly. Thank me later!


What are you using on your skin to protect it from the winter weather? 
Let me know if the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment